: Mendeley and Word for IEEE Style
Here is how we will do numbered references (IEEE style) in our new
(1) If the reference is new, add it to Mendeley using File->Add Entry
(2) Create a numbered list in your reference section (which you can copy
from previous ISIP documents).]
(3) Drag and drop the reference from Mendeley into the reference section
in your Word document.
(4) Delete the number part of the reference that Mendeley inserted - we
will use Word numbering for this.
(5) Insert bookmark for the reference in the form:
If there are multiple authors, concatenate the names in mixed case:
(6) Insert crossreference in the document where you want to reference
this (following the same old ISIP procedure).
This will do the trick.
For APA, it is much easier - no crossreferences are needed.